List of Affirmations for a Positive Mindset
Hey, lovelies! Today we are going to talk about affirmations. I started my journey with affirmations long ago and if I have to be honest at first I was a real non-believer. Because how a simple sentence ( in which I don’t believe) can make this sentence true by simply thinking and saying, right?!
I was wrong.
* This post may contain affiliate links which means that I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. This is at no additional cost to you, however by clicking, you can greatly help my blog. Please read my Disclosure page for details. All opinions are my own!
When I was in my darkest period with anxiety, depression, and an eating disorder I was desperate to find different ways to ease the conditions. I needed something to stop the pain, to make me positive again.
I was reading different books about the power of positive thinking and in one of them I first saw an affirmation. My passion drove me to reading more and more about the power of positive affirmation and how they can change my life.
It was hard for me to believe something so simple can have such a huge positive effect on me and my overall mental health. But as I said, I was desperate and I needed to try this thing with the positive affirmations.
After reading a lot, I decided to pick few affirmations and use them for a month. At the end of the day, that wasn’t something that could harm me somehow.
At first, it was really hard for me to repeat these statements but thinking more and more about them made it much more simple with the time passing by. And you know what they say: “If you repeat something 100 times, it becomes true.” And when you believe and want something badly eventually you are going to achieve it.
I always knew I am going to heal myself from anxiety and depression, no matter how much time will cost me. If you want to learn more about my battle with anxiety and depression you can check my book In the eye of the storm: Cure Yourself from Anxiety and Depression
At the end of the month, I was surprised how these statements I was constantly repeating to myself and thinking about were then true for me. I almost felt like some miracle was happening to me.
You only need a month and some motivation. Just pick one affirmation and repeat is as often as you can and think about it.
I am going to give you a list of affirmations to inspire you to be more positive and to finally develop a positive mindset. The list will be divided by few different parts because of the different aspects of your life.
Positive affirmations about building self-esteem and confidence
I believe many of us experience some problems with building their confidence. Even I have problems sometimes. That’s normal, that’s life. You can work towards achieving the self-esteem you want with the help of positive affirmations.
- I am a winner.
- Everything will work out for me.
- I will continue to learn and grow.
- I deserve to be happy and successful.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I am growing and changing for the best.
- I believe in my skills and abilities.
- I am worthy of all the good things that happen in my life.
- I let go of negative feelings about myself.
- My self-confidence is rising.
Positive Empowering Affirmations
One of the main reasons to make this blog was to empower other people, especially women, to help them grow and be their best versions. Empowering affirmations can help you be strong and to really believe in yourself. You can be whoever you want to!
- I can do this.
- I have the power to change my life and my story.
- I choose what I become.
- I am brave enough to climb any mountain.
- I have all the power I need.
- I am the author of my own destiny.
- I will be my own best advocate.
- Nothing can break me.
- There is a great reason this is unfolding before me now.
- I act, think, feel, and perform like a champion, because I am.
- I accept me as I am, and release the need of approval.
- My mistakes do not define me or dictate my future success.
- I am who I want to be.
- I do not fear the fire – I am the fire.
- I know my worth.
- I was not made to give up.
- I am fearless.
- I am getting stronger every single day.
- I have to courage and the power to say “no”.
- I use my failures as stepping stone.
Positive affirmations about health and wellness
Health and wellness are powerful tool. We need to be healthy and to take care of our mind and body. I find that positive affirmations can be very helpful, especially for your health.
A few years ago when I had my anxiety, depression, and eating disorder I knew I will be free of them one day, I just knew it. Affirmations helped me achieve a big part of my healing.
- I enjoy the foods that are best for my body.
- I love my body as it is.
- I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.
- I am pain free.
- I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.
- I make healthy choices.
- I am grateful for my healthy body.
- Filling my mind with happy thoughts is the best and quickest road to health.
- My happy thoughts create my healthy body.
- I am perfectly healthy.
- I treat my body as a temple. It is holy, it is clean and it is full of goodness.
- I am my own creator.
- I am well. I am perfect health.
- I honor my body by trusting the signals it sends me.
- I create good health by talking about and thinking about my wellness.
Positive affirmations about love
Love of any kind should be a great part of our lives. You can attract love with positive affirmations.
- I love myself.
- I love other people.
- My relationship is fulfilling.
- I am going to create the foundation of a happy and loving relationship.
- I will never give up on finding true love.
- I am attracting my dream future.
- Love surrounds me and everyone around me.
- My love grows stronger every day.
- I deserve to receive the love I get and I open myself to the love the Universe gives me.
- I am loved.
- I happily give and receive love each day.
- I am worthy of love and deserve to receive love in abundance.
- My heart is always open and I radiate love.
Related: Why You Should Love Yourself First
Positive affirmations about money
- Money comes to me in miraculous ways.
- I am open to receive wealth in many ways.
- I am worthy of a wealthy life.
- I am magnet for money.
- I am moving from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- My finances improve beyond my dreams.
- I am the master of my own wealth.
Of course, there are many many other positive affirmations but you can start small with these. Start with baby steps by choosing one to two affirmations of every list you need.
Many people say that positive affirmations don’t work for them but that truth is that they work. You are what you believe. I know that for sure. If you want something bad enough you will definitely achieve it.
Having positive mindset can absolutely change your whole life. I am an example of that. I healed from all these conditions, I created this blog and started doing what I love, I am in my perfect relationship with the person I adore and we are still in love after almost 8 years. Life is good when you see it that way.
You can become the person you want to be. If you are finally ready to make this step and change your life I invite you to join me in my free email course Become The Best Version Of Yourself
You can also Book A Coach Session with me.
I would love to work with you and help you grow and achieve the life you always wanted and the life you deserve.
To learn more about my battle with anxiety and depression check my latest book In the eye of the storm: Cure Yourself From Anxiety and Depression
Share with me in the comments below you favorite positive affirmation! Or share your experience with affirmations! I would love to learn more!